When your jaw bone has receded or lost its shape, we can often replace it and help new bone to grow. Depending where in the mouth bone loss has receded we often select the appropriate procedure.

Augmentation Procedure

  • Sinus grafts

  • Bone grafts

  • Ridge preservations 


Sinus graft

  This procedure thicken the wall of bone that form the upper jaw bone and the floor of the sinus. it is this messing bone that holds in place the upper back teeth.

Bone graft

  This procedure replaces the height and weight of  the jaw where bone tissues have receded.

Ridge preservations

   Fill in the empty socket of